LIVLONG PROTECTION AND WELLNESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED (“LivLong” or “LivLong 365”), having its registered office address at IIFL House, Sun Infotech Park, Road No 16V, Plot B -23, MIDC, Wagle Industrial Area, Wagle Estate, Thane -400604, owns and operates the website (www. livlong.com) and mobile application (LivLong) (collectively, “Application”).
LivLong is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with Us or whose information is received by Us. Your privacy is important to Us and We strive to take care and protect the information We receive from You to the best of Our ability.
- You acknowledge that You are providing Your Personal Information in free, informed and unconditional manner. Where You are providing information about a Secondary User, You hereby confirm that you are authorised to provide such information to Us.
- You have the option not to provide Us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point by intimating Us in writing. Please note that if You do not provide Us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide Us Personal Information at any point in time, We may not be able to fulfil the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict You from using the Application or Services or any part thereof.
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient/caregiver/doctor/health care professional name,
- Birth date/age,
- Blood group,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Location information, including Your GPS location,
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or Your health care professional or accessible from Your medical records,
- personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at time of purchase of product/Services and/or online payment,
- LivLong Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Records of interaction with LivLong representatives,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
- User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You.
(Collectively referred to as "Personal Information")
The methods by which We collect Your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Application,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us,
- During the course of Services provided to You by Us,
- When You use the features on Our Application,
- Through Your device, once You have granted permissions to Our Application (discussed below),
Your Personal Information may be used with the support of, or by third parties for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To operate and improve the Application;
- To provide effective Services;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, Services and technologies; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, email or third party communication services such as WhatsApp, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders and other security announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our partners via SMS, email, snail mail or third party communication services such as WhatsApp, Facebook etc.;
- To track your usage of Application and Services offered by Us, for purpose of generating anonymized and/ or aggregated data (“Analytics”) based on monitoring and statistical modelling carried out, either by Us, or through third party data analytics service providers, which may be stored and used by us, our partners, and affiliates, and any other third parties.
- To advertise, and offer for sale goods, products, and Services of LivLong and/or third parties;
- To transfer information about You if We are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with Our business partners for provision of specific services You have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with Us;
- To build Your profile on the Application;
- To respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of Our Terms and Conditions, breach of Our agreement with You or as otherwise required by law,
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates,
- To operate and improve the Application;
(referred to as "Purpose(s)")
LivLong does not use your Personal Information without requisite consent taken from You and would strictly limit the use of your Personal Information to necessary activities mentioned above.
- You acknowledge that LivLong may be obligated by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information with courts and government agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws such as intimation of diagnosis of an epidemic disease. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of Your Personal Information in these instances.
Once You download and install Our Application, You may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Application to perform certain actions on Your device. These actions include permission to:
- read/write/modify/delete data in relation to the Application on Your device’s storage;
- view/access information relating to networks/access networks, including permission to send and receive data through such networks/access networks;
- determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to, mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to, GPS.
- view/access device information, including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number, operating system information and phone number of Your device.
- access device information required to send notification/push notifications.
We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on Your computer/device. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from Your computer. You can configure Your computer's browser to alert You when We attempt to send You a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If You have turned cookies off, You may be prevented from using certain features of the Application.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
Our website/mobile application does not offer products and services for children/minors. If you are below the age of 18 years, please use our website/application only in the presence of a parent or guardian.
If You need to update or correct your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to Us at Support@livlong.com and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
LivLong shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of Seven years from the last date of use of the Application or Services or for such period as may be required by law.