Table of Contents
Let us take Julie, who went for a 2-week long tour to Italy. There she enjoyed the food, places and loved the experience. When she came back from the tour, she realized that she had put a little extra weight. To shed some weight, she decided to go back to the gym and start dieting. When she started the process, she was confused with so many diet options online and faced trouble fixing her diet chart. She also did not want to give up her favourite foods or starve for a long time, as the toxic diet culture says.
In the modern world, people are starting to get more and more focused on fitness and health. They are trying to change their diets to be healthier to prevent diseases affecting them in the future. There are so many exercise routines and diet routines that are applicable for everyone, based on their needs, comfort, and limitations.
While achieving fitness may sound difficult, once you start a regular practice, you will be accustomed to a healthy and daily lifestyle. It can be of great benefit when you follow such routines for a long period. You mustn’t push yourself too hard to attain your goals. It is a slow process, and it takes its time, so it is important to be healthy and patient and not follow unhealthy practices.
Like Julie, many people out there want to shape themselves the way they like to struggle to find the perfect meal plan for all the days with the internet flooding with hundreds of diet options. To save Julie and every one, this article has the perfect diet chart, which can be followed by anyone, consisting of all the nutritional goodness and the things we love.
Let’s look at our diet chart.
- Breakfast: Fruit yoghurt with fruit salad
- Lunch: Brown rice with meat
- Snack: Apple with peanut butter
- Dinner: Salad with grilled tofu
- Breakfast: Overnight soaked oats with any toppings like fruits and nuts.
- Lunch: Veggie wrap
- Snack: Berries like blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- Dinner: Chicken salad
- Breakfast: Smoothie bowl of any fruit with nuts
- Lunch: Any soup with toppings like croutons
- Snack: Cheese slices with apple
- Dinner: Couscous a with lamb chops
- Breakfast: Eggs and avocado toast
- Lunch: Quinoa with any meat
- Snack: Popcorn
- Dinner: Leafy salad with Salmon or any fish
- Breakfast: Almond butter toast with honey and banans
- Lunch: Turkey sandwich
- Snack: Greek yoghurt
- Dinner: Stir-fry vegetables with any meat
- Breakfast: Vegan pancakes with maple syrup
- Lunch: Veggie and meat sandwich
- Snack: Celery and hummus
- Dinner: Chickpea and leaf salad
- Breakfast: Eggs and veggie salad
- Lunch: Mashed potatoes and black bean quinoa
- Snack: Toasted pumpkin seeds with coconut
- Dinner: Steak with vegetables
That is the end of our meal plan for you. This diet chart can provide you with energy and all the nutrients you would want in a day. These meals can be made easily for low cost, making it easier for you to follow your diet. While this is a perfect meal plan, you can add or remove any meals depending on your likeness or limitations like allergies.
These meals will ensure it gives you all goodness with an amazing taste. Dieting does not mean eating plant green leaf all day, and this meal plan proves it. It is important that when you substitute or replace any of these meals, you do not replace any high-calorie or junk food, as it could disrupt your diet goals. Thus, it is essential to be mindful of what you eat and truly enrich all the nutrients and wellness from these meals.
However, you may feel like following the routine and want to try something else or be allergic to certain foods. This could cause you to slowly walk away from your plans and goals.
To prevent that from happening, here are some alternative meals that you could replace in this diet plan:
- Protein powder milkshakes
- Low-calorie waffles
- Pumpkin muffins
- Plain oats
- Breakfast burrito
- Vegetables stir fry
- Wheat bread with eggs
- Granola with fruits and milk
- Cereal with more fruit
- Chicken soup
- Lamb sandwich
- Tofu and vegetable wrap
- White rice with more vegetable portion
- Vegetable stir fry with a slice of Garlic bread
- Lettuce wraps
- Potato stuffed Indian Roti with curd
- Lemon Chicken with Brown rice/Quinoa
- Vegetable tacos
- Chicken patty with a leafy salad
- Indian breads with hummus
- Zucchini pasta
- Grilled fish with potatoes
- Meatball wrap
- Quinoa with meat/soya/tofu gravy
- Fruit juices
- Vegan brownies
- Protein bars
- Vegan ice-cream
- Sliced coconut shavings
- Dark chocolate chips with raspberries or almonds
- Granola bars
- Air-fried soya crunches
- Air fried or baked potato/zucchini chips
Apart from these options, you can also sneak some of your favourite chips or cookies now and then, but remember to not overdo any meals and binge for a long period. It is important to try your best and stay on track.
It is okay to sneak in a cookie or a small slice of a cake, but it is important not to completely binge eat them for a long time. While vegetables are very important to lose weight, other food products like meats, fruits or cheese have plenty of nutrients. So it is important to evenly divide your portion sizes.
Diet Chart for Weight Loss FAQS
Can I eat junk food during a diet?
Should I eat only vegetables to lose weight?
It is okay to sneak in a cookie or a small slice of a cake, but it is important not to completely binge eat them for a long time.
While vegetables are very important to lose weight, other food products like meats, fruits or cheese have plenty of nutrients. So it is important to evenly divide your portion sizes.