Table of Contents
Aisha was preparing for her sister’s wedding and, she wanted to look perfect. But, lately, she had put on a little weight. Aisha got worried about what to eat and what to avoid. Because she wanted to lose weight but, at the same time, she didn’t want to leave the taste behind.
Aisha was stuck between different types of diets. There was keto, intermittent fasting, and whatnot. She couldn’t decide which one to go for and will it suit her?
If you’re a girl and face the same issue as Aisha, you don’t have to worry. We’ve got a perfect diet chart for weight loss for females. This diet chart balances both nutrition and taste.
The weight loss journey is not an easy task and requires a lot of determination. It can be quite tricky at first, and the important thing is to stay consistent. As you stay focused and do it every day, it gets easier.
Fitness has become a significant part of everyone’s lifestyle and, everyone wants to look good and feel good. But, many people often forget that whatever they’re doing, be it diet or exercise, has to be sustainable.
People try different diets and medications, but they forget the basic idea of enjoying the process and making it sustainable. So, here’s a weekly diet chart for you that’ll help you achieve your goals. It has carefully curated food items that will fulfil your nutritional requirements for each day.
Diet Chart for Weight Loss for Females:
Begin your morning with one glass of lukewarm water with lemon and honey. Along with that, have soaked almonds and walnuts.
- Breakfast: Overnight soaked oats porridge topped with nuts or berries
- Lunch: Vegetable sandwich with brown bread/multigrain bread
- Snack: Nuts and one glass of buttermilk
- Dinner: Paneer/Tofu/Chicken Salad bowl (lots of veggies)
- Breakfast: Banana Smoothie Bowl topped with nuts or berries
- Lunch: Cumin Quinoa Patties with Chutney
- Snack: Apple with one cup green tea
- Dinner: One small bowl Mix vegetable salad + Pumpkin soup
- Breakfast: one cup Yogurt + 2 slices of multigrain bread + any fruit of your choice
- Lunch: Veggie Burrito
- Snack: Nuts and one glass of buttermilk
- Dinner: Tofu/Chicken stir fry with veggies
- Breakfast: Fruit and Nuts Yogurt Smoothie and Egg Omelette
- Lunch: Wheat pasta in pesto sauce
- Snack: Coffee with milk or black coffee
- Dinner: Thai curry with steamed rice
- Breakfast: Apple cinnamon porridge
- Lunch: Kale Quinoa Salad
- Snack: Any fruit + Black coffee
- Dinner: Miso soup
- Breakfast: Smoothie bowl topped with nuts or berries
- Lunch: Lemon-herb rice bowl
- Snack: Apple + buttermilk
- Dinner: Quinoa Patties with chutney
- Breakfast: Peanut butter bread + yoghurt
- Lunch: Veggie club sandwich
- Snack: Coffee + toast
- Dinner: Pizza with cauliflower crust
This was a weekly diet chart for weight loss for females. You can also make different permutation combinations of the above-mentioned recipes can switch days and, prepare as per your choice.
Here are few other tips that may help you during your fitness journey:
- Eat Seasonal Fruits: Seasonal fruits usually are rich in the compounds like vitamins that the body needs for that time of the year so try to inculcate those in your diet.
- Drink lots of water: This is the first tip you get when talking about weight loss and health, drink lots of water. Make sure you have got a water bottle whenever you go and, keep sipping in intervals.
- Eat Several small meals: Eating several small meals helps increase the metabolism, which will help you lose weight. Make sure you keep snacking in between meals. Snacking healthy food, not sugary or fatty snacks.
- Exercise 5 days a week: Exercising is equally important along with a balanced diet. Do some sort of weight training or cardio, whatever suits you, at least 5 days a week.
- Have an early dinner: This is an effective way to help you lose weight. Your metabolism is slow at night; thus, having an early dinner is always better.
You can also get your BMI or body mass index calculated and get a proper account of calorie-intake that you require per day and how much proteins, minerals, water your body requires according to your weight.
Some food items that are high in protein are eggs, greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, chicken, lamb. Green tea has antioxidants that help boost metabolism and immunity; thus, green tea helps in weight loss.
FAQS on Diet Chart for Weight Loss for Females<br />
What are some food items that have high protein?
Is green tea good for weight loss?
Some food items that are high in protein are eggs, greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, chicken, lamb.
Green tea has antioxidants that help boost metabolism and immunity; thus, green tea helps in weight loss.