Are you going for a function, and a pimple has popped out on your face? If yes, then this article will help you in curing pimples with the help of natural remedies without any side effects. There are different remedies for pimples treatment at home that will help you in curing the pimples easily. You can check different websites or blogs where you can find the natural remedies for pimples. Pimples are one of the most common skin issues that are faced by 85% of people.
Most of the time, there pops a pimple right when we have to attend a function, and that is the time when you can cure the pimple easily with the help of natural remedies. The natural remedies for pimples will enable you to cure the pimple easily without even consulting the doctor or applying any cream for the same. There are times when we do not take good care of our skin, and that is one of the reasons for pimples. You should always make sure that you wash your face after you come home so that the dust particles do not set on the face. Use products that are suitable for your face instead of using something that will cause pimples.
Affordable Ways to Cure Pimples Naturally Without the Side Effects
People always think of consulting the doctor whenever there is anything wrong. Why go to the doctor when you can cure the pimples at home itself with the use of natural remedies for pimples. The treatment for pimples can be done at home itself instead of applying different types of skin, which does not suit the skin sometimes. There are natural ways that will surely help you in curing the pimples at the earliest. All you need to do is follow the remedies. Given below are the affordable ways to cure pimples without any side effects :
- Moisturize with aloe vera: Aloe vera gel is known to help fight bacteria and reduce inflammation, and help in healing the wound. It is one of the most popular and natural remedies for pimples. Aloe vera may help you in clearing up the pimples, but it will be more effective when it is combined with other remedies or medications.
- Apply apple cider vinegar: It contains organic acids to kill bacteria, suppress inflammation, and also improve the appearance of the scars that are caused due to pimples. This is one of the best remedies for pimples treatment at home. Mix the apple cider vinegar with water, and once you cleanse the skin, apply the same to your skin with a cotton ball. Then let it sit for at least 5 to 20 seconds and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Honey and cinnamon mask: Honey and cinnamon exert antibacterial properties when it is combined to help fight acne-causing bacteria. Mix 02 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to make a paste. Apply the mask to your face, and then leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry.
- Exfoliate regularly: It is important to exfoliate your skin on a regular basis as it removes the dead skin cells to unclog the pores and also improves the appearance of the skin. You can make a scrub at home, which is also one of the natural remedies for pimples. Mix equal parts of sugar or salt and coconut oil. Then gently rub the same on your skin and rinse it well after some time. Exfoliate as and when it is required, and do this at least once daily.
- Reduce stress: Reducing your stress is also one of the best pimple treatments at home. Reducing stress and relaxing helps in balancing the hormones and gutting the bacteria that is related to oil production and inflammation. Get enough sleep, engage in physical activity, practice yoga, meditate, and take deep breaths, etc.
- Cucumber face mask: A study suggests that cucumbers have a soothing effect on the skin, which reduces the irritation of the pimples. You can make a cucumber mask at home, as this is one of the natural remedies for pimples. Make a paste of one cucumber by blending it and taking 1 cup of oatmeal. Mix 1 teaspoon of this paste with 1 teaspoon of yoghurt and apply it to your face. Keep it for 30 minutes and rinse it off.
- Tea tree oil: It is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory which kills the bacteria that causes acne. It helps in reducing the swelling as well as the redness of the pimples. You can use the tea tree extract in the form of creams, gels, or essential oils. Apply this to the pimples and keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. And then rinse it off with water.
- Honey: Honey is known to be used for treating skin conditions such as acne as it contains many antioxidants that can help to clear waste and debris from the pores that are clogged. Use your clean finger or a cotton ball, and rub a little honey on the pimples. Otherwise, you can also add honey to your face or include it in the body mask.
- Staying hydrated: This is one of the most natural remedies for pimples because if there is not enough water in your body, that can also result in the popping of pimples on your face. Being hydrated also makes sure that the new cells develop correctly as the sores heal. Make sure that you drink enough water throughout the day.
- Choosing the right cleanser: Sometimes, we choose a cleanser that does not suit our skin type and results in pimples. You should always choose cleansers with a pH that is closer to the skin’s natural pH of around 5.5 to reduce the risk of pimples on your face. Therefore, always ensure that you choose the right cleanser so that your face remains clear.
- Banana: After you finish eating the banana, do not throw away the peel. Cut out a small portion of a ripe banana peel and the inner white side over your skin. Rub it gently for 10 minutes, and then wash your face. This is one of the best remedies for treatment for pimples.